Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Wonderful Wordless 'Wallace Wednesday!'

Photo of my grandfather, Baxter H. Wallace, holding my Mother, Evelyne Frances Wallace
ca. 1919 (SOURCE: My Grandmother's photo album)
Tombstone of Susan Smiley Wallace, wife of Samuel Wallace, my 2nd great grandparents.
Mt. Pleasant Cemetery, Posey Co., IN
(SOURCE: www.findagrave.com; photo added by Linda Saltzman McCall)
King Family Cemetery; Burial site of my 4th great grandmother, Rebekah Wallace (wife of William)
(SOURCE: www.findagrave.com; photo added by Danny Richards)
Marriage Papers for my 3rd great grandparents, Archibald Wallace & Henrietta "Ritty" McReynolds
(SOURCE: www.ancestry.com)
Photo of the grave marker for my great grandparents, Rev. William Pierce Wallace & Mary Marvel Wallace
Mt. Pleasant Cemetery, Posey Co., IN
 (SOURCE: www.findagrave.com; photo added by Linda Saltzman McCall)

No comments:

Post a Comment